Can fly; Can't use a computer!

Guest Andrew.B.

Guest Andrew.B.

Hi folks!

I'm only guessing that this is a 'thread' and might end up as a just landed message. I've got a 28 year G.A. background and like many I am now enjoying being a part of the growing R.A.Aus movement. I fly from Tyabb in Victoria and find navigating a Gazelle much easier than navigating a website like this! Both seem fun though. Cheers,

Andrew.B.

:welcome:andrew b hey misses buys new computor now wonder ian is not flying took two days to get it to work couldnt through it out the window in case ian did not have his roof on 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

the old one 5 years new one hey it wont let me do what i want to keeps telling me thats wrong daughter said get with the time 113_im_with_stupid.gif.c7998083611453eb404ccd147fef8c5f.gif bloody side easier to learn to fly :hittinghead: neil

Guest Andrew.B.

YES!!!! I understand exactly what you mean Neil (?!).

Thank you for the welcome to this new world. Once again I'm just guessing that this is the way to reply. I hope it reaches you.

By the way, are you 'storchy' because you fly a Storch? And if so, is it the tail dragging WW2 type storch? They really appeal.

Cheers,

Andrew.B.

Guest Andrew.B.

Thanks for the welcome Cazza. How many hours in the Gazzelle? I've only got 8.

Andrew.B.

Andrew, I have about 250 hours in a Gazelle. I owned one for about 18 months. I named her Cazza. She lives at Maitland Aerodrome and is used for training there. I really loved her and if she could hold more fuel and go a bit faster, I would never have sold her. When I get too old to do long cross countrys, I'm going to sell my Jab and get another Gazelle to fly around here.

Cazza

Cazza, I thought your Gazelle was up at Scone - I called in there and saw it being used for training there - could be wrong now though 099_off_topic.gif.20188a5321221476a2fad1197804b380.gif

Guest disperse

Andrew B :: Congrats on the Thread and the reply !!!! Both spot on.... A Thread is simply the start of a new subject/Question.

When you log in each day if you click on the "New post" button at the top. It will bring up any new threads or reply's. since you were last logged in.

099_off_topic.gif.20188a5321221476a2fad1197804b380.gif

Guest Graeme747

Thanks for the tip. I had to scratch my head for awhile figuring out the same.

... and Andrew, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Like you, I'm knew around here too, and thoroughly enjoying the reading ... when I get the chance to that is. Aviation I can manage but forums? .. mmmmm. I guess if we stick around long enough something is bound to stick! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

hey andrew b computors and me are haveing a good argument :hittinghead: at the moment finaly got in the good books with misses her comp works it has vista

now have to send mine to the doctor :crying:they tell me :censored:that cold chissel and sledge hammer are not needed should have went flying :thumb_up:neil