X-air Hanuman ?

Jim Tatlock is the Vic dealer. He has a Hanuman at Lethbridge with a Jabiru motor though. Went for a test fly a couple of weeks ago, very impressed but have to stick with the X-air standard. Jim's contact is 0403 22 8986.

Regards Pete

Well thank you to Jim Tatlock for flying up to me at ballarat this afternoon with the X-air hanuman. what an aircraft. (for a rag and tube) it flies superbly, looks great, looks like it would be easy enough to build and maintain and more importantly cost is also attractive.

it had alot more visibility than the J-160-C and J-170, landed and flew more to my speed liking but just one gripe........

JIM GET THE BLOODY CABIN HEAT HAPPENING :yuk: and seal the gaps at the top of the wing.....

this is what i will do if i decide to buy one and then i would have the best aircraft in my opinion to suit me and my flying.

once again thank you Jim, and will be in touch.

• 5 years later...
Well thank you to Jim Tatlock for flying up to me at ballarat this afternoon with the X-air hanuman. what an aircraft. (for a rag and tube) it flies superbly, looks great, looks like it would be easy enough to build and maintain and more importantly cost is also attractive.it had alot more visibility than the J-160-C and J-170, landed and flew more to my speed liking but just one gripe........

JIM GET THE BLOODY CABIN HEAT HAPPENING :yuk: and seal the gaps at the top of the wing.....

this is what i will do if i decide to buy one and then i would have the best aircraft in my opinion to suit me and my flying.

once again thank you Jim, and will be in touch.

Did you end up getting one, Adrian?