Terrier 200 or Jabiru ST3

digistore

I have been advised that Aircraft1 is Michael Coates. I have checked the forum settings and it seems I must have lost the ban on Coates when I upgraded the forum engine awhile back :confused:. If it is then it doesn't matter as he has been following the forum rules BUT the phone number used for registration is not connected so Aircraft1 has been banned and the message that he is showed when coming to this site is:

[You have used a phone number in your forum registration that is not connected - if you believe this is in error then contact me on 03 9444-8025]

I will wait for his phone call

099_off_topic.gif.20188a5321221476a2fad1197804b380.gif

Brentc - you bring a wealth of experience to these forums and I always enjoy your posts. It was an outspoken minority which spoilt it for everyone else. A true to life situation which seems so common these days. (What time is Matlock on.....) ;)

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

regards

I think the above posts show us that we need to take every post with a grain of salt, and analyse what is said, before we believe it or the agenda of the person posting it.

Having said that some people will be caught out stirring the possum as I often do, but it should be apparent and not vindictive.

Finally I find this forum a must see every day, in fact if I miss it I will get withdrawal symptoms.