DOES ANYONE KNOW OF......

Guest Bendorn

Guest Bendorn

Does anyone know of a High School where aviation/flight/aerospace etc is taught as a subject in VCE (vic) or other state equivalent where they actually get a RAA or GA licence?

Ben

(Dont' Forget Hopetoun Fly-In Sunday 3 August)

Hi Ben,

I think there was a High Scool in Bundaberg Qld that did that, building a Jabiru and with help from Jabiru which is based at Bundaberg.

I'm not 100%, but I do remember something about it a couple of years ago.

Graeme

Guest Bendorn

North Bundaberg High did it I think.

There is a High School, Aviation High, that is all about aviation in Bris.

I was wondering how a High School could incorporate students learning to fly as part of their year 11 and 12 subjects. How good would that be?

Hi Ben,

I believe Oasis Flight Training (formerly at Point Cook, now at Moorabbin) had a program with one or a couple of the local schools in the Werribee/Hoppers Crossing area where students could learn to fly / obtain their RA-Aus certificate as part of their Y11-12 studies. I'm sure there are others.

Cheers,

Matt.

Hi Ben,

Bankstown High School(NSW) does this course, however there is only 10 hours of flight instruction.

If you like i can PM you with the phone number of the guy that gave me a copy of the course.

Bob.

Guest Bendorn
Hi Ben,Bankstown High School(NSW) does this course, however there is only 10 hours of flight instruction.

If you like i can PM you with the phone number of the guy that gave me a copy of the course.

Bob.

Thanks... That would be great Bob.

Ben