How many hours did you fly in the last 12 months

Guest pelorus32

How many hours did you fly in the last 12 months?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours did you fly in the last 12 months?

• 10 or less
    • 11-25
    • 26-50
    • 51-100
    • 100+
    • I get paid for flying so I haven't chosen another option

Guest pelorus32

I was chatting to a CFI yesterday and was rather stunned by the kinds of hours he sees in people presenting for a BFR. I thought it would be interesting to check out how many hours you flew in the last 12 months.

Professional pilots - that is you make your living by flying (or some of your living, or you wish you did) - please refrain from answering. So if you are an instructor or you fly GA or RPT for a living please don't put your figures in, instead choose option 6.

So this is Recreational pilots of all sorts. What hours did you fly in the last 12 months?

Regards

Mike

Guest basscheffers
I was chatting to a CFI yesterday and was rather stunned by the kinds of hours he sees in people presenting for a BFR.

Stunned because it was high, or because it was low?

124 hrs in the last 12 months from today, I have averaged over 100 a year over the last 4 years, not too bad considering I work away offshore for 2 weeks every month.

Mind you the 2 weeks home allows me a lot more opportunity than a regular 9 to 5 job with the weekends off, so I guess I am blessed in a way.

Alf:thumb_up:

Not sure about the last 12 month rolling, but did about 80hrs at my last annual certificate renewal, which was up from the 50 odd hours per annum I'd been doing before getting a 4 stroke trike.

Feels kind of good to see I'm on the high side of the middle of the "Bell-Curve".:thumb_up:

I only got 16,000nm this year 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

That's a lot when you think it's 60,000kms when added to the car!

Ahhhhh fossil fuels! Using the past to power the future 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

I watched a show recently where they were saying the oil companies want the ice to melt because of all of the oil at the North Pole. Bring on global warming! (they say)

• 3 weeks later...