Rudder pedals

Guest sav4683

Hi Guys,

I'm just a bit rusty..... ( no flying for 3 years )

So I'm looking for a set of second hand or new rudder pedals.

Anybodythat wants to part with some or knows of some good deals out there?

Cheers

Joe

• 2 months later...

E-Bay had some last I looked but still expensive for what they do...good luck and happy flying

Correction ,I just checked and there are a couple for under $100

Sabre

• 1 year later...

wonder if there is a trick to getting those cheap ebay pedals going in flight sim x ? Have just received some in the mail yesterday and have spent hours so far trying to get them to work with the joystick in a combo effort,,,anyway keep trying I will

wonder if there is a trick to getting those cheap ebay pedals going in flight sim x ? Have just received some in the mail yesterday and have spent hours so far trying to get them to work with the joystick in a combo effort,,,anyway keep trying I will

What kind are they?

Brett

That's a curly one as I have never heard of them. If you were in Melb I would have suggested you bring them over and let's try and get them working but you are a bit far away.

If Windows picks them up then that is a start. Next is to see if FS acknowledges them as a controller however I notice that they are not listing FSX as being supported (shouldn't be a problem - note I said "shouldn't").

If FS does pick them up as a controller then ensure that all the axis on them are working ok and check/set the assignments to the right axis movements in the controller settings of FS.

That should be all (notice this time I am saying "should" 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif)