Hello from NZ

Skykid

Hello all. I'm Haydn. I'm 19, I've got 30 hours in a Grumman AA-5. So I've only just got my feet wet in this passion we all have. I've done a bit of work at Thompson Aero Engineering. Hopeing to get into our (what we have left) Air force. Hope to make a few new mates here.

Have a good one :yin_yan:

Hi Haydn

hookin in good to see, what aircraft do you hope tp fly in the force?

Welcome to a great site with loads of good info and some great people

, how is the weather in the land of the "Long White Cloud" hot hear in Moree northern NSW Australia about 38 Degrees C !

Have Fun, Fly To Come Home

Cheers Guy

Hi Haydn....fellow Kiwi here from Upper Hutt now living in Tamworth which is not far from you Guy! Your right, damn hot at the moment! I remember Gisbourne being early 30's when there a few years back!

Scotty :thumb_up:

Thanks guys.

Guy: I'm sadly not going in as a pilot 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif I'm going to do Aircrft Engineering. (my school work wasn't up to standed for our very high tec aircraft i_dunno, but I guess since we have not alot left they have to be pretty picky) The weather over here is a killer man. Flooded our back yard thingy to make a make-shift pool 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Facthunter: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thats really quite a good one:laugh:

Bubbleboy: Oh yeah. Funny who you meet on the net eh? I have some fam in upper Hutt or lower I can't remember atm. And yeah it can get a tad hot here. My farther had a tinny boat (a 14ft one). We went out one day but I letf my shoes on land... Got the pattens from the bottom of the boat burnt on my for the next two bloody weeks. If you don't mind me asking what were you doing in gissy??

Thanks,

H :yin_yan:

Hi Haydn....I was attending the Sidecar Speedway championships over the New year period. This was going back about 16 years ago when I was young and silly and hanging off the side of motor bikes seemed like a good idea! 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Stayed at the caravan park on the beach there at Gisbourne.

Scotty :thumb_up: