International Punch People Who Don't Like Aviation Day.

gofastclint

Thats right folks, that time of year is upon us again. The 15th of Feb will see many antiaviationists being flogged by random people who think flying is great. Last year my local flying club made it a family day, getting the wife and kids involved. We all remember Jim Brown's son 8 year old Jonny Brown managing to KO 3 antiaviationists to take gold in the Junior class. Oh the memories. Last years figures stood at an impressive:

211 noise complainers punched.

12 letter writers punched.(hard to track those buggers)

564 greenies punched.

And the best one of all we managed to trap and punch all the members of the "we moved into a flight path and complain anyway but we still fly places on holidays so we double suck association"

Lets try to break some new records this year folks, for the 1st time ever we have a full green light from CASA.

This years theme is "Sucker Punches" so lets all keep it safe, clean and respectable.

Happy Punching Everyone.

I heard on the news today that the Qld government is going to legislate to stop people moving close to a brewery and then complaining of noise, smell etc. Now that needs to be extended to airstrips.

I heard on the news today that the Qld government is going to legislate to stop people moving close to a brewery and then complaining of noise, smell etc. Now that needs to be extended to airstrips.

Just like the the buggers who moved near Luna Park and then complained of the noise.

Ear plugs or Bugger off, plain and simple.