Weightshift Wing Manufaturer

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a wing manufacturer in Australia. I know wingtech does but they have said they won't do a wing for a pursuit 10 anymore.

Is there any others

• 1 year later...

BLA,

How did you go with your Pursuit-10 wing search?

I recently bought a 2nd hand Pursuit-10 with a lot of detailed documentation including the spar specs and bolt specs. If you still have the old wing you should be able to duplicate any parts that need replacing.

Alternatively, as I mentioned in the previous post there are now some very nice Part-103 wings being made in the USA like the Orca made by Gibbo Gear.

Cheers,

Glen

Hi,I was wondering if anyone knows of a wing manufacturer in Australia. I know wingtech does but they have said they won't do a wing for a pursuit 10 anymore.

Is there any others

I built the wing for the Pursuit-10 that Eastmeg recently purchased, it's not difficult & maybe he could let you have a copy of the plans;). Then you have the problem of the sail. Perhaps Dianne of Punkinhead could make one using the old sail as a pattern. Or use a sail-maker...Then again public liability may be an issue but it's worth a try.

Good luck...Pete