The Terrier Prject

Keith Page

I am building a Terrier 200 -- guess what it is getting a lot closer to finished.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Reg:- 19-4737

The project has been a long hard road, making things fit together nicely.032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

Just today I have the port wing in place making sure the linkages i.e.(flaps and ailerons) and fuel line do not share the same pozzie.068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif

Yes the fuel line and the flap rod wanted to be both in the same place.

If some wants to know something give me call.

Regards,

Keith Page.

Not a "C"

Hello Skydog,

My Terrier is a standard 200, actually one of the first ones with the glass wings, hence the bothers :help:with the fit out.

Yesterday I took it out of the shed and turned the little terror around :clap:for the starboard wing fit out.

Will keep you all posted to the progress:hug:.

I did hear Narromine was wet I am very pleased I skipped putting a lot of effort into get there via. a commercial jet.

Regards,

Keith Page.

Hi Kieth

Glad to hear another Terror hits the sky soon

Just finished repainting mine hand sandind and buffing for the last two days hopefully get it polished next time at home then the wings and electrical to go.

all the best with your project mine has been six months in a rebuild state now time to go flying.

Hello Keith

My name is Graham and a Foxcon owner I am a friend of Nelson who posted comments about the foxcon T200 on this site all true I am sad to say.

Having purchased my aircraft from in late 2005 it has been a series of modification after modification on the aircraft to get it fly properly which it does now with a lot of help from good friends .

The foxcon is basicly a good design and flies well , when it has been built by some one who cares

If you would like more information please contact grgriffo on his site

info

Hello grgriffo,

I will PM you today (with details) however you will have to wait for a reply as I out earning an honest dollar and will be home monday, have your info there and I will contact you when the dust settles.

Regards,

Keith Page..

• 7 months later...

painting

Hello tangocharlie 123

I received a lot of practice of wet rubbing with running water.

Painting the Terrier is a task of terror, mine was a night mare.

Filling the little pin holes in the green fibre glass was a task and half.

On the wings I used a high build paint and sanded that back to bare just leaving the pin holes filled with the high build I had to do that three times before I had a satisfactory result, the fuse I squegied west sytem 411 all over and then sanded that back to bare fibre glass,, If I ever had to paint a Terrier again the 411 trick is the way go and there is no need for a photo finish for the ideas.

Regards,

Keith Page.

• 3 months later...
Hello tangocharlie 123I received a lot of practice of wet rubbing with running water.

Painting the Terrier is a task of terror, mine was a night mare.

Filling the little pin holes in the green fibre glass was a task and half.

On the wings I used a high build paint and sanded that back to bare just leaving the pin holes filled with the high build I had to do that three times before I had a satisfactory result, the fuse I squegied west sytem 411 all over and then sanded that back to bare fibre glass,, If I ever had to paint a Terrier again the 411 trick is the way go and there is no need for a photo finish for the ideas.

Regards,

Keith Page.

Good to hear that you are progressing Keith, albeit slower than you would have liked.

Anyway, remember, you should be the expert in filling cavities:laugh:

The Europa used to be supplied in green fibreglass originally as I have a video on it, but I think it is now supplied with gelcoat which would save so much construction time.

Pity yours is'nt the same

Remember----A slow job takes a long time, but it will be all worthwhile in the end when you proudly show it off to the world, and us of course.

Don't spend all your spare time in the Lightwing, we want to see the finished job too.

Kind Regards

Alan

• 1 year later...
I am building a Terrier 200 -- guess what it is getting a lot closer to finished.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gifReg:- 19-4737

The project has been a long hard road, making things fit together nicely.032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

Just today I have the port wing in place making sure the linkages i.e.(flaps and ailerons) and fuel line do not share the same pozzie.068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif

Yes the fuel line and the flap rod wanted to be both in the same place.

If some wants to know something give me call.

Regards,

Keith Page.