RAAus CTA Endorsement 3 or 4 weeks away

Admin

Type of engine

Hi Brent and thanks

I have a Subaru EA-81 stock engine single ignition.

I know that the manufacturer has quad ignition and he flys into Mackay so has he set a precidient that a subaru can fly into CTA. VH- registered

do you know where I could find all this info out and how to go about getting this approved if possible.

cheers

health

So those of use who do not qualify for a Class 2 medical will have to continue to "risk flying over unsuitable terrain in the unfortunate event of something going wrong......."Interesting..................031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif:confused:

Oh Boy, i guess they may think those who may not meet a class 2 medical wont matter so what if they go down in tiger land, their health was not real good anyway. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest wayland1

But you can have diabetes and drive a mini bus full of innocent kids at 100k's in my direction on the Pacific Highway and be totally safe...go figure

Ive always found coffs quite good.. I recently picked up a Bantam from south grafton.. I called up coffs to get clearnace to transit...The controller said;

"3383 request aircraft type"

"3383 is a Bantam" i replied.

"Confirm you said phantom"

"negative, thats Bantam".. there was a moments silence....then

"confirm you are a Bantam, like the chicken??"

"afirm 3383" i said..then i could hear chuckling in the background as the controller said;

"But chicken can't fly mate"...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.. Jeez i laughed my freckle off.

• Haha 1