Public Apology

BLA82

To all site members,

I wish to offer my public apology regarding my comments in the thread British boy 'too scared to travel to UK' .

This apology is meant for any members who I offended and also Simonflyer.

I can assure you my comments in no way display my true beliefs and personality and were a result of typing before I thought about exactly what I was saying.

Once again I opologise to all I offended.

I am sorry too Bla...You know the opinions expressed in the thread are not uncommon...I have learnt to just bite my tongue in the work place and with some friends and family. I guess you were just saying what a lot of people (in my opinion unfortunately) think...

I am sorry too Bla...You know the opinions expressed in the thread are not uncommon...I have learnt to just bite my tongue in the work place and with some friends and family. I guess you were just saying what a lot of people (in my opinion unfortunately) think...

No probs mate, I really didn't want to offend people I just hate seing the honest ones struggle.

I appreciate your reply:thumb_up:

"I didn`t see anything you said,as offensive,whats the problem?,let`s try and maintain freedom of speech."

So...if you ever stray into airspace you are not supposed to be in by law...should we suggest that you and you family should be shot out of the sky???

I agree...freedom of thought and speech...but advocating murder was the problem.

Maybe you did not read that part or you did not grasp the idea...

But that said Farri I don't want to start a war of words with you and I respect your right to an opinion.

Hi Winsor68,

It appears I may have made a blunder also as I was refering only to the link that BLA82 posted, (British boy too scared to travel to UK).

I havn`t seen anything about anyone getting shot out of the sky.

Cheers and all the best to you.

Frank. 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Likewise Adrian. Just have to sell my block of land in sunny Hervey Bay and the order will be placed with Jabiru.

Test flew it a few weeks back and Rod took me through the factory. Kid in a candy shop comes to mind...

There was one in production that Rod said he could put my name on. I told him that if I did that my wife would put my name on my headstone. I'll wait... keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif