First time here

Guest Ronny

Guest Ronny

002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif my name is Ronny and I live in Sweden, you know the Country where Björn Borg,Stefan Edberg etc lives.

I.m new to Triking and flying and only have 40h under my belt so be gentel with all my q that might come....

Regards Ronny

welcome Ronny

Welcome Ronny,

You will find trike pilots in this site so get familiar with how it works and the aircraft forums on trikes and I am sure you will find plenty of threads to make comment about.

Must get very cold in a trike in Sweden during winter!!!!!

must be summer coming soon though?

Cheers

Guest Ronny

Thx skydog, regarding the cold, we have a saying here in Sweden ( there is no bad wheater just bad clothes ) .. And yes summer is on it's way, if you can call 15 degrees Celsius summer ;)

It is 15 degrees here in Melbourne Australia around this time of the year ( Autumn) so we know what it is like to wear bad clothes mostly we wear thongs and shorts with a wool jumper and headset.

It is 15 degrees here in Melbourne Australia around this time of the year ( Autumn) so we know what it is like to wear bad clothes mostly we wear thongs and shorts with a wool jumper and headset.

sounds like you got cabin heat :big_grin:

Yes

My plane is the yellow and blue one to the left of this message.RV6A.

Has a nice cabin heat.

Got to wear a hat though in summer.

I have flown in a tandem trike it was fun but too cold for me I would catch cold and miss out on flying too many weeks.

Guest Ronny
With all that white stuff, does that mean engine out options are pretty wide spread?

Actually not, but we have to put some cover infront of the radiator so that we get a normal temp on the engine. And really warm clothing ;)

Sorry - by engine out options I meant flat spots to land if your engine stops.

Do you partially or fully cover the radiator?

Cold - yer - after your pic I have been thinking maybe I should add "don"t do snow" to my postings - but then I may miss out on some fun!

Ray

Nice pic RonnyWith all that white stuff, does that mean engine out options are pretty wide spread?

Ray

What pic, I don't see one.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Ronny, nice to have you 'on board'.

What pic, I don't see one.

It is there Deskpilot...

I'll attach it another way an see if you can see it then...;)

347278481_Trikingonthesnow.jpg.8069e901efa2bb14c13647e64001d7a7.jpg

I've added the photo to the photo Gallery under the Trikes section... I hope that was all right with you Ronny...:thumb_up:

@ Tracktop, I have posted some winter flying pics for you. I hope you like them ..

There Great...:thumb_up: thanks for that Ronny:big_grin: Certainly an experience that's not experienced in Australia:thumb_up:

@ Tracktop, I have posted some winter flying pics for you. I hope you like them ..

Thanks Ronny

Great 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif:thumb_up:- Love the one with the moon and the one that looks like it is landing on sticks

Makes me feel warmer already.:big_grin:

Ray

You got to be kidding... that's freeezing!!exclamation.gif.7a55ce2d2271ca43a14cd3ca0997ad91.gif

Hey Tomo,can`t you see?,he`s not kidding,he`s Skidding. :hittinghead:

Hello Ronny,

Lovely photo :thumb_up: ,I wish I could do that.051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Cheers,

Frank.