Kilo echo filled with the passion

Guest Kilo echo

Guest Kilo echo

Hi, This old fogie would like to live above the clouds:man flying: and fly

Have seen a lot of changes since the Piper "J" series (headsets, ptt and no

red/green light sigs) but is it just toooo late to pick it up again? Love the website.

Hi, This old fogie would like to live above the clouds:man flying: and fly,but is it just toooo late to pick it up again? QUOTE]098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Kilo Echo,

Only you can decide if it`s too late but keep in mind that there are a lot of quality recreational aircraft out there to pick from these days and you`re RAA pilot certificate only requires a health standard equivalent to a motor vehicle drivers licence.

Worth considering.

Cheers,

Frank.

Guest Kilo echo

Thanks for that bit of info. You and others make me feel 21 again.But how is too old even if the medical is min.

Guest studentbiggles

Hi Simonflyer, don't you dare give up on your flying, I'm about to live out a dream of mine that took 10 years to forfil????....You just get up there, like I am for the first time.............Keep your dream....Regards Alley (studentbiggles)

Guest Kilo echo

Itis said "three score and ten is what you can expect if you are live by the book". add three clicks to that.

K e

Hey K.E.

I reckon you can easily get a fly , as passenger and keep that aviation fever going by slipping on down to your local recreational flying club and snooping around putting out those hints for a ride.

If you post your home town here I reckon you could even get a couple of offers?

Worth a shot?;)