NatFly to be at Temora

Admin

Some time ago the RAAus board wanted to see if they could get a better deal for the members on NatFly. A decision was made to tender out the provision of services for the NatFly event.

Of the tenders received before the tender close date the board decided to award the holding of NatFly for the next 3 years to Temora. The services that are being offered by Temora to make NatFly an even greater event for all RAAus members stood out so much from the other tenders that the board felt it was definitely worth giving Temora the contract to hold NatFly for the next 3 years.

It is a great pity that Narromine, who has hosted the event for many years in the past, did not submit a tender to hold NatFly prior to the tender closing date.

I think an excellent choice. This matter was doing the rounds at Cowra and all the SAAA people I spoke to seemed to think it was a good idea. A little while back I was prevailed upon by Narromine council to put my Citabria on their site at Avalon. I asked them to keep a good eye on it. The aircraft was damaged by some little urchin and the council people were aware of it. I did not even receive a "thank you" from the council, so perhaps they need to get their act together. Nev

Congratulations to Temora,very much so looking forward to their hospitality and a realistic fuel price!!!. See you all at the new venue next Easter.