Hello just landed

Guest Bazzaboeing

Guest Bazzaboeing

Hi everyone, My name is Barry and I have only just found this website and think it is great.

I work at Christchurch Airport in New Zealand and also do my Private flying from the same Airport. I fly with the Canterbury Aero Club (have done from starting my flying) and find it is a great area to go flying in. You have the mountains close by and it is not too far to go over them to the West Coast which is an interesting place to fly over as the scenery is really special. I try to go flying as much as possible and with my job being shift work this helps me to get an aircraft during the week when it is a little quieter at the club. Cheers Bazza :thumb_up:011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Hi Bazza...again welcome to the site - it is great seeing so many of our neighbors now popping in here helping to make the site their home of recreational flying as well

Hi Bazza, welcome to the forums.

Christchurch is a great place, was there years ago one February when people were collapsing in the heat wave - the temp was 30deg.

I see you're on line as I post, so I guess night shift is over or you're waiting for sfternoon shift. Are you in a/c maintenance?

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

G'day Bazza (Barry?) Welcome to the forums, and yes it is a great place!:thumb_up: But only because of its members! so it's really good to have you. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Safe flying and have fun. 021_nod.gif.30c66a33e1ed960b5b5d3fc7b345b58d.gif