cammyaj01

Guest cammyaj01

Guest cammyaj01

Hi Everyone, i,m a new member,049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif an airline guy who,s got lots of hours but still loves the thrill of flight.Iv,e bought one of the very first two seat Thruster here in Australia.It,s just been re engined from a 503 to a 582.I,m trying to get the weight and balance right and the prop pitch.I,ll then start my flying training again and learn how to fly...wish me luck! Cheers

Hi Cammyaj01, welcome to the forums. If you need help with W&B, check the RAAus website for L2's in your area. I'm sure you'll find someone who will be happy to.

What was the largest a/c you flew before finding the Thruster?

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Cammyaj01, Welcome mate, Adam Holt one of our forum buddies has just picked his thruster up after some storage. Maybe you two could get together and compare notes. He flys seaplanes round the harbour for Sydney seaplanes.I see Mittagong is still unsealed and private now ? I did some jumping on the field there in the 70s when Mr savage was running Beech 18 VH-SVA or was it SAV ?...........................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif