spare seat available

dazza 38

Hi all, i fly every second weekend. Half the time solo, half the time with a someone else. My partner/and friends goes up about every second flight.That leaves 50% then.If someone wants to go for a fly for free (im not a instructor).I will be hireing anyway/ so no cost to you.I just want to share the experience to people who are thinking of flying and have done nothing about it.Cheers and thumb up:big_grin:

Generous offer Dazza - may be some time before I can do the same, my youngster doesn't believe that I can possibly fly without his supervision, very put out because I'm off to do a nav tomorrow and he can't come too.

No worries spin, good luck tomorrow. I have only put this up, because i like people to experience the thrill, not to pilots, but to people on the side lines who might be interested in having a flight. You know people who are thinking about maybe having a go but maybe dont have the money to have a TIF. Anyway i like having passengers , i like the look on their face and the pleasure they get,when they enjoy it.(maybe i should become a instructor).

PS- you fly very well spin, i would fly with you anyday mate

Not too bad actually, although we did pick up a bit of turbulence in the lee of the big rocks as we climbed out for a direct run back to Boonah. Beautifully clear, but OAT read 36 degrees when we got back around 12:00!

Hi all, i took a work mate for a fly this morning, he hadnt flown in a ultralight before, anything similar was a glider 35 years ago. He had a realy good time.Although the weather was pretty crappy, low cloud base, gusty etc. 15 knot x-wind landing. (another victim HA HA)

Yea I had planned a mission to Caboolture on Friday but had to turn around at Goodna as the cloud base was getting closer to the roof!!!

Did a diversion to Heck Field and around the islands instead.

Just got my ASIC card so next trip is to Lismore.

I'm not surprised you diverted David, looked a bit unfriendly from the ground yesterday. Let's face it the islands aren't a bad option at the best of times!

Things were pretty changeable this morning, looked as though it would stay clear until late afternoon when I looked at about 7, but by 10 there was lots of muck on the radar, travelling quickly too. Probably have made Toowoomba but coming home may have been a bit unpleasant.

Glad you found a victim! Sounds as though work saved me a wasted trip out to Boonah, I had to can my nav at the 11th hour due to a call out.088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif

Hi Carl, yes you wouldnt have got to warrick, clifton or toowoomba mate. I was talking to greg, we checked the radar, and tomorrow might be written off completely.I landed at around 10am. It was getting worse, the wind hit a 6.30 am.Cheers