Clifton Fly in?

Sat 13th Mar 2010 Fly-in working bee, Clifton from 9am, night BBQ. Fly together day.

Sun 14th Mar 2010 Annual Clifton Fly-in

Is what I was emailed.

Thanks Tom, Barney was under the impression that it was this weekend and I didn't think it would be on and nothing said about it, probably take the yaks over, we got the 52 back in the air today (rebalanced prop):big_grin:

Thanks Tom, Barney was under the impression that it was this weekend and I didn't think it would be on and nothing said about it, probably take the yaks over, we got the 52 back in the air today (rebalanced prop):big_grin:

No worries, shame it's on a sunday though... I'm usually booked out those days playing music.

Good to hear the 52's back in the air, I was there when he was doing the 55, seemed to be out as well.

Tomo,

I have put both the 13th and 14th into the Events Calendar based on your data below, and told interested parties to PM to you for more details.

If you would like to state more details in this thread or PM to me I will add them into the Events section.

Regards Geoff

That's all the info I've got at the moment... but if anyone needs to know more, contacting me will be fine, and I'll get the answers from them over there at Clifton.

Well Barney was right... there is a flyin this weekend by the looks of it also...

Was emailed this from Trevor

Members,

Remember that this coming Saturday 13th, is the monthly club fly together day as well as a club flying competition . Briefing time will be anytime from 8.30am onwards so be here early.

We need you all to turn up and make it a great day.

Morning tea and lunch is provided.

Trevor and Chas