Feb 2010 Brd Meeting - L2 Training Courses

Admin

Different dates are being considered for more of the proposed 5 day L2 Training Courses. These dates will be spread over the next 2 years.

The first one which is already full is:

19-23 April 2010 - Darling Downs (Southern Qld) (Clifton)

Thanks for the info Ian,

I called RAA today to asked about when and where courses will be held in Victoria. I was told there are >45 applicants for 10 spots on the 1st course in QLD ... the idea is great, but may be these courses need more resource to meet demand?

Cheers

Jack

Talking to Steve about these the other day he said that with these being new it is very much walking first before we can run. There is even a possibility of say "Train the Trainer" if they go ok and I think the feedback after the first one etc will help to make them even better

I was looking at the course at clifton, to get experience on light aircraft, since my previous a/c experience is on jets.I couldnt take more time off, as i am having time off to go to wanaka.It would have been good i reckon.Cheers

Good Ian,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>

“Do learn Do” as suggested by Steve, is a powerful and pragmatic way to develop a programme …. Hopefully the feedback loop will ensure the right pace and resource is met ahead of the demand.

<o:p> </o:p>

Cheers

Jack