Hello all

Guest Tristo

Guest Tristo

hello all

Just thought i better say hello to everyone. i have bean a member for a wile but havnt posted anything as of yet.

I am an instructor at the shepparton aeroclub and fly both ga and ra.

Tristan

Hi Tristo, finally decided to say something have ya 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

For those that don't know Tristian he has helped me out a lot, especially going up with me a few times when I haven't flown for some time to help me get my confidence back - I keep coming up with different down wind checks to give him a laugh - until Tristo came along most of the instructors at Shepp had all lost their driving licences for one thing or another so they needed someone who could drive them around - Tristo was it.

hey Tristan, care to post here all the words on the sign in the mens Toilet, I was telling someone about that the other day I couldn't recall them all?

Guest pelorus32

Tristo,

welcome. What some people don't know is that it is a certified fact that both Tristo and I talk a lot in the air...a lot...some people have been cruel enough to tell us both to shut up so that they can think:crying:

Seriously though Tristo is a great instructor and will be able to offer a great deal of help and support to us learners. Welcome.

Regards

Mike

Guest Tristo

Chris,

thankyou for the gday.

i do love my job, i get to fly everyday will alot of interesting people. i have to say the feeling of sending someone off on their first solo cant be topped by anything. thats my favourite moment.

and to ian, i did finally decide to say something keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif . its great that there is a medium for pilots to talk and share expierences and knowledge.

mike ur rite on it, i prob talk to much sometimes :big_grin: . haha! what can you do when your excited that your flying but express it!

on my first solo, i thought that was the greatest feeling. i could say anything i wanted and no one would hear. (except if i acidently had my finger on the button) :big_grin: