Inglewood - April 30 - May 3 2010

Cosmick

Havn'y noticed any mention of this fly-in so have copied notice from Caboolture (YCAB) Forum.

Inglewood again Fir 30th April until Monday 3rd May 2010.

Cost: NIL

Airfield: Inglewood YILW

Phone (BH): 07 4652-1402 07 4652-1402 Website:

Phone (AH): 07 4652-1402 07 4652-1402 Email:

The Inglewood Lions Club is the organiser for the Inglewood Fly-In. Inglewood is located on the outer downs and is a small country town with a small country airstip and is BIG on hospitality.

All aviators and aircraft are welcome: Gyros, Hang Gliders, Aerotugs, Trikes, Ultralights, Homebuilts, Experimental, and General Aviation.

You can camp out under the stars next to your aircraft or stay in a local hotel or motel or just come in for the day. Hot showers and toilets are available. A canteen will be open for 3 days with hot and cold drinks and food until 4pm each day. Breakfast will be available on Sunday and Monday mornings. The Lions BBQ will be held Sunday night in the Lions Park.

LOCAL EATERIES:

Commercial Hotel: ( 074652-1357 074652-1357), Meals, Lunch 12:00-2pm, Dinner 6pm-8pm, Pizza Night Friday May 2nd, Breakfast provided to guests staying there.

Royal Hotel: ( 07 4652-1080 07 4652-1080), Spit Roast & Entertainment Saturday night, Courtesy Bus available with times posted at aerodrome.

Bowling Club: ( 07 4652-1103 07 4652-1103), open Friday 4pm-midnight, Saturday 3pm-midnight, Dining Room open Friday 6:30pm-8:30pm, and Saturday 6:30pm-late.

Inglewood Bakehouse & Cafe: ( 07 4652-1315 07 4652-1315), Dine in or take away, Breakfast, Snacks, Meals, Sandwiches, Burgers, Drinks & Coffee, open Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, open also for the weekend.

Inglewood Coffee Shop & Tea Garden: ( 07 4652-2125 07 4652-2125), Albert Street, Espresson Coffee, Food & Drinks with a difference, Breakfast, Fresh Fruit Smoothies & Soft Serve Ice Cream, Dine in or Take Away, open Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, weekends 8am-3:30pm

Olympic Fully Licenced Restaurant & Takeaway: ( 07 4652-1333 07 4652-1333), open 7 days, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Fresh Pizza

C U There

• 2 weeks later...

Caboolture Microlights are planning a group trike trip on the Saturday - returning Monday, any prospective students or those interested in learning about trikes are welcome to join us there. Hopefully we'll have at least 3 trikes departing Caboolture.

See you there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've marked it down on the family calender, so we should be there (hopes!).

Not sure what I'll take over yet, It'll be either be the Drifter, Jab, or a mates GT 500. And hopefully the family in the car! :thumb_up:

Will confirm as times get closer.

Ps. Neil I'll have to go for a bash in the trike with you!

I'll be there Weather Permitting with one of my Son's 'Pat'. We will drive out with Chute in Tow on Saturday AM and return Monday. Taking tent and other luxuries in the Ute.

Cya there

Guest Escadrille

Does anyone know the new Inglewood Runway orientation bearings? Its not listed on the Air Services On line ERSA..

Please!

I've marked it down on the family calender, so we should be there (hopes!).Not sure what I'll take over yet, It'll be either be the Drifter, Jab, or a mates GT 500. And hopefully the family in the car! :thumb_up:

Will confirm as times get closer.

Ps. Neil I'll have to go for a bash in the trike with you!

I wish you all a great weekend sound like fun.

Too far for me,maybe one day. Tommo be a devil and take the Drifter.

Monty

G'day monty, I reckon your right, would be a great hop in the drifter! But I could be going to Toowoomba either before or after Inglewood, so will need something a little bit faster! And hopefully my instructor is bringing the drifter - so if I feel the need I'm sure he'll let me take it for a spin..err.. fly! :thumb_up:

I should be in the J120

Hopefully we're on ctaf 126.7 ??

Guest Crezzi
TARMAC !!!! Wow, upmarket.

I'm afraid so. Not a step in the right direction - enjoy it before the hi-viz jacket brigade ruin it for everyone

Guest Escadrille

Speaking of the Hi Viz jacket brigade.. If you are going on to Toowoomba to visit the David Hack Day on Sunday(which I highly recommend btw) then make sure you have and wear your dreaded ASIC card. The Security (fun) police are very diligent at Toowoomba and you may not be able to go back to your aircraft....!