Headphones

DAVID SEE

I have a set of headphones that the insulation is coming off the lead. I should say came off the lead. Could someone advise me where would be the best place to send them for re-wiring please Thank you Davo.confused.gif

Headsets

G'day

Depending on the type of headset you have. David Clark and Altronics spare parts are available. If you look at various web sites for pilot supplies they often list the parts that they have. Or your could try EDMO or Aviall.

They are not difficult to repair with a soldering iron and can save you money if you get someone else to do it. Just be aware which wire comes from where and just reconnect it the same way. If it is a David Clark the wiring diagrams and part listings are on their website.

Have Fun

Just put a new lead on one of my Avcomm headsets last night. Not so difficult with a good soldering iron and a multimeter to make sure you connect the right wires. Don't go on colours as you will get it wrong.

You can puchase quite easily the leads from various aviation supply shops in Australia. You can get Mono or Stereo leads.

Harthy

• 3 weeks later...