Matt Hall

Tomo

He sure did Tomo and I was there to see it like many,many other people. The level of skill, reflexes and split second timing is amazing to see from all these pilots. Matt well deserved his 2nd place when he came out first in the final race and absolutely burnt up the track with his best time of the day.

Well done Matt, I think your fan club would have grown a lot today.

Pud

What a privilege to see the cream of the cream live - Matt Hall came from middle of the pack to almost make within a whisker - what a show , won't sleep tonight, their reactions are almost frightening

He's done us proud once again and it was a spectacular performance by all as usual. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

May I also add that he's one of us!

Hall's first solo flight was at age 15 in a glider' date=' and he gained his aircraft pilot's licence at the age of 18. He is licensed in gliders, ultra-lights and hang gliders, and has had one parachute jump. He has more than 4,000 hours in various aircraft types, including over 700 in light aircraft and over 500 doing aerobatics. As these flights are often only 20-30 minutes, he has many more takeoffs and landings. Hall has over 300 hours in his airshow display aircraft, the Giles G-202, and is exploring the limits of both himself and this aircraft.

However the race circuit was done in an MXS-R

He certainley did very well.I was not able to go to Red Bull but I eagerly bought a news paper this morning to read about it. A daily Telegraph , but not a word just the usual 45 pages about various rugby league players not doing the right thing costing too much etc who had a sore toe got drunk etc. I think that our gutter press ought to wake up to themselves and realise that there is more to life than chasing a spherical object around a paddock or beating someone to a pulp in a canvas lined ring. Give credit where its due.

Dave

Shall I say it ? - regrettably what happens in the West is rarely reported in the East which is dominated by the usual news dominated interests located there, usually underwritten by rugby league and AFL football codes

Never mind, we know who the real champions are