Gazelle Pilot's Manual

Guest mudjeep

Guest mudjeep

Hi Y'all

I've been flying a Gazelle lately, and I'm sure I could ask the owner to borrow the pilot's manual, but does anybody know where it might be available online or does anyone have an electronic copy (or time to scan it :big_grin: ) that they could send me?

Cheers,

Jason.

Guys

Unfortunately my Gazelle and its manual is up at Port Macquarie but if others can't scan and post a copy of one here then I will try and get mine done and post it - may take a little while though.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys still after the Gazelle manual? I'm going to our aero club at Moruya over easter. I know we have one because we've just bought a newer plane to replace the one we had. I may be able to copy it and email it to you. Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Bob

Guest mudjeep

Thanks, that'd be great. I did get a few pages from Gareth that has key specs and engine failure procedures, but it seems to me that the manual ought to have more detail than that, and I'd like to get to know the aeroplane as best as I can, especially seeing as I am considering buying a gazelle myself in the not too distant future. Cheers!

If Passable Please

I'm just new to all this.

I just would like a copy as Ive never seen one before

Don't go to a lot of trouble if its too much hassle

OK. I'll see what I can do.

Jason, have you ever flown a Gazelle? I did my training in one and it's what I've done most of my flying in since. They're an easy plane to fly. I can't wait to get into our club's new one, the old one was starting to get a bit tired.

Bob

Guest mudjeep

Yeah I've been flying one lately, having a great time doing it! I've got a potential pax list building up fast too. They were a bit slow to sign on, but after a positive testimonial from my first pax they are all keen now.

Hi Bob,

I would have thought that the Manual would have been required by the purchaser of the aircraft however I only have a third generation copy of the manual which is difficult if not impossible to read, particularly in the schematic and diagram area.

If you can provide some good quality copies at low cost it would be appreciated.

regards

RayW

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stkin0

i have got the pilots manuel* here at home to give away so i will look for it... i aint sure its here but i will look any way and let you know if i do

Guest Stkin0

i found the c152 and the piper cherokee but i am sorry to say i still cant find the gazzel

i found the c152 and the piper cherokee but i am sorry to say i still cant find the gazzel

I wouldn't mind a copy of the c152 one if possible

• 5 months later...

G'day; saw your enquiry re Pilots Notes and Pilots Manual for Skyfox Gazelle.

I am able to sent you a pretty good copy which runs to about 26 pages.

I figure with post, paper and ink it will cost about $10. to duplicate.

If you want it let me know and i will advise some detail.

regards

RayW

Guest mudjeep

Ray, if you were prepared to just post me your copy I could scan it and make the file available to everybody then send it back, unless you were able to scan it yourself. Let me know.

Hi, Unfortunately negative on both points.

My original offer remains current for any Gazelle owner short of a Pilots Notes.

regards

to all

RayW

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Skyfox Gazelle Manual...

If anybody is interested, I have a copy of the original Skyfox - Gazelle Manual.

Called the Safety And Proficiency Course Guide.

It's 23 pages with the basic instructions and specifications, etc. Its in a Adobe PDF file of some 26 Mb (megabytes) in size as it's at 300dpi print quality, not that it helps with the quality as the orginal appears to be printed out using and old typewriter.

If anyone needs just a quote or some figures from the manual, just let me know and I'll post them on the forum here.

Cheers,

Rodger

Re SkyFox manual...

Hi Rodger,

I am learning to fly the SkyFox, so I would certainly like to get a copy of that as a reference.

That's a fairly big file to email. How do you suggest is the best way to send 26Mb over the airwaves?

Cheers,

Ian H

Re Skyfox Gazelle manual

G'day Harro,

OK, I've reduced it to 2.6Mb in size and it appears to be quite readable although unsure as to its printout quality.

Anyway, PM (private mail) me with your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Cheers,

Rodger :thumb_up:

• 4 months later...
Guest bushcaddy pilot

Gidday River,

Just wondering if I could impose on a copy also, I have been out of the flying scene for a couple of years (building my own aircraft at present) this has left me abit rusty on the Gazelle and I am just about to get back into it up here in Townsville and the old trainer that I trained in(gazelle) is now back on the flightline after a serious over haul.

If you could send me a copy also that would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Dave