Made It

willatodd

Well evening folks, this site keeps telling me to introduce myself so here goes. previously flew gliders through air cadets went solo then went broke so saved some pennies then went flying gyros (uncle wanted to do photography out of one needed a pilot) uncle changed mind no gyro for solo then broke!! now looking at ra aus for when i got the pennies again to fly to get back into it. More a forum watcher then a contributor not a lot an earthbound bloke can contribute at the moment. But for now I’ll keep hassling Scotty to take me flying!!!!!

Hey mate welcome on board amongst the good guys.. Where do you live most .. what airfield are you near because if you are hanging around anywhere near me when I am flying we could go for a spin or loop or stall turn or two ...

Hi Will,

Welcome to you and all the other RA guys who have joined in the last couple of weeks or so. Haven't been here all that long myself. Not an RA person myself - there wasn't much around when I last flew - last landing 1986. Now all I fly is a camera - don't think there are many RA aircraft that could get my fat ass in the air. I would probably need a Bonanza or Seneca these days, lol. I feel like an interloper sometimes, but the team here make you welcome. Boy, has forum activity gone through the roof.

Peter.

But for now I’ll keep hassling Scotty to take me flying!!!!!

Todd

Welcome and Bribery will get you everywhere, I drink???.......well you know.

David

He is up here with me so stop trying to take my friends away, get your own:tongue:

When Todd was training in the Gyros I went for a fly with his FI. They sure are a fun machine. The one he was in was a MT Sports I think and a vast improvement on the early ones of a few years back. Very maneuverable. Maybe todd will tell us a bit about them.

Cheers Scotty

.....David

He is up here with me so stop trying to take my friends away, get your own:tongue:

When Todd was training in the Gyros I went for a fly with his FI. They sure are a fun machine. The one he was in was a MT Sports I think and a vast improvement on the early ones of a few years back. Very maneuverable. Maybe todd will tell us a bit about them.

Yeah but Todd he cant do stall turns and loops and spins in the Hornet .... ha ha , but I can ... not in the Hornet of course , in the Citabria LOL.

Where abouts did you fly the Gyros?

Yeah but Todd he cant do stall turns and loops and spins in the Hornet .... ha ha , but I can ... not in the Hornet of course , in the Citabria LOL.Where abouts did you fly the Gyros?

thanks for the welcome, you wont get a better turn than the gyro tail turn now that is fun!!! im based in Kempsey at the moment and flew the gyro's out of kempsey airport , im up for almost anything with wings these days between the gliding and gyros was a 10 yr break im hoping like hell not to wait that long b4 taking the controls again just waiting now till i can get some of the hard earned out of the grips of the kids and have some me time!!