New over here

Guest Michael Coates

I think avi8tr is correct about the avitars, early today everyone came up on my screen with the same avitar and then when i went back later to the same thread they had gone back to normal ??

Maybe a bug somewhere, i know Glenn is making changes and testing. Before everyone had the Turboplanner avitar, even myself ?? seems to be ok now

I should have taken a screen capture when I posted that earlier, the F15 or whatever it was, was clearly Blackrod's avatar. I was going to message Glenn when I got to work but it appears that it's ok now.

Thank you Michael you are indeed correct. Loosen up Alan, there's no need to have a hissy fit if the site was mis-behaving.

Guest BlackRod

Michael, please don't take this too personally, but any other avatar would improve the look and feel of TAA. There is only so much bug-splatttering one can take :eek:. I know, I'm weak. :( It's pathetic . . .

Thank you Michael you are indeed correct. Loosen up Alan, there's no need to have a hissy fit if the site was mis-behaving.

Just so everyone understands, I have no problem with avatars being incorrect, but trying to find out someone's name and persistently use it on a web site is going to get you into trouble.

David, if you re-read my earlier post you'll find I wasn't reacting, just providing an early warning of what might be about to happen. In my opinion, if someone as gentle as Kaz starts to get upset it's time time to watch out.

I have been at work, still am just at lunch right now. I don't know what the go would be with the avatars going like that but glad they are back to normal

I thought everyone here knew everyone else. People are always using my name so it seems fair.

Suspect it was a very temporary thing Glenn, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.