Meandarra burger stop

M61A1

Went for a trip out to Meandarra last weekend in the Drifter. Local people asked me to let others know......so good long strip 09/27 (I think), council owned, but there is a large Ag operator there. It's a long walk into town, but the local shopkeeper there says give him a call, they'll come and pick you up. Their food is good, the town is small but very friendly. I didn't get to the pub, just chatting with Roscoe and Karen, and the few locals that passed by. There is also a small militaria museum, which even has a Canberra bomber. The only let down is fuel, Mogas only (in town), and their premium tank is out of service.

For further information

give Roscoe a call on (07) 46656121

I'm lead to believe that Glenmorgan, a few miles further west is pretty good too.

• Like 1

.... There is also a small militaria museum, which even has a Canberra bomber...

Always thought it was funny that there was a bomber made just for Canberra 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif but at 1,000 km it might be a bit far and they might see you coming.080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif083_lost.gif.2c655b36c89d6cff882e0dc8f9fc5e85.gif

Be a bit careful, Tony has a new taskforce to catch up to people who talk about bombing Canberra. They will call you a person of interest and you will make the six o'clock news when the feds catch up to you.