Fisher Flying Products 'Celebrity' Biplane Whereabouts

Riley

I've been advised that there has been an FFP 'Celebrity' 2-seat biplane advertised for sale in Australia during the past year but to date, have been unable to find any reference. Can anyone remember advertisement details or perhaps help with information as to whether such an aircraft exists and/or where an example may be hangared? Tks in advance. Riley

Try calling Philip Ritchie (Vet) who lives in Grange in SA. He may be able to shed some light as he is building a Celebrity.http://ffpcelebrity.wordpress.com/2011/10/23/introduction/

Cheers Mike

Mike, would you have contact details for Philip Ritchie? I left a request on his blog page but so far, no response. Any help would be appreciated. Tks Riley

Hi Riley,

I think Philip is a member of my SAAA Chapter. I'll check when I get home tomorrow. If he is, I'll drop him an email and direct him to this thread.

Cheers

G

Mike, would you have contact details for Philip Ritchie? I left a request on his blog page but so far, no response. Any helpin Grange SA would be appreciated. Tks Riley

G'day Riley, just google his name in Grange SA. He is a Vet and his number is there.

Cheers Mike

GG'day Riley, just google his name in Grange SA. He is a Vet and his number is there.

Cheers Mike

Tried before & just tried again - no joy. Hoping flyvulcan's SAAA connections might come up with the goodies. Thanks anyway. cheers