WINKING ? ? ?

Phil Perry

A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm.

The interviewer looks over his papers and says. "This is phenomenal; you've graduated from the best schools, your recommendations are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we'd hire you without a second thought.

However, a sales representative has a highly visible position and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers".

"Hang on," the man says. "All I need to do is take two aspirins, they stop me winking!"...

"Really" says the interviewer? "Great! Show me!"

So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavoured condoms; finally, at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.

"Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanizing all over the country."

"Womanizing? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!"

"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"

"Oh, that," he sighed.

>

>

>

>

"Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked the lady assistant for aspirin?"

• Agree 1
  • Haha 5

She might think you want an oral contraceptive. The Italian lady down the road reckons, for all the good the pill is doin her daughter, she might as well be eating it. Nev

Good one Nev. . . .

I had an elderly neighbour years ago who told me one day that he'd been prescribed a course of supositories, he said. . . . . "For all the good they done me . . .I might as well have shoved 'em up me bum "

• Haha 2