New Survey

viewfromright

Just had a look through that. If you can find the motivation one should fill these in. I usually do but sometimes I find them a little tedious but we should persist. If there is no feedback management will have to make a decision without it. Obviously the more feedback the more likelihood of your wishes being reflected by the organisations actions. Nev

• Agree 1

Have completed same but feel that Yes/No only choices are too vague & could lead to mis-interpretation. Mission statements looked like they'd been extracted from a Dale Carnegie correspondence course on waffling. (and no, I didn't do his 'How to win friends and influence people' seminar). Riley

A few suggestions for the things that affect us negatively (or whatever the question was) we could select five things one being "other" maybe things to consider, Mogas supply at airports, ASIC . I'm sure there are others but just thought I would put those two out there to maybe jog someone's memory:wink:. I'm not sure how much the survey will affect things but it seems to be a start at least.