Hello!

EHRD

Hello everybody!

My name is Thimo and i'm 26 years. Last year I moved from the Netherlands to Australia and I'm now living in Lilydale. Back in the Netherlands I did an aviation operations study and have worked for KLM Load Control for the last 4 years. I'm a big aviation enthusiast and have flown a lot of different aircraft types as a passenger but now its time to start flying myself and I would like to start flight training soon. At the moment I'm looking to fly either at Lilydale or at Coldstream to get my lessons. Any advice or experiences are welcome. Maybe there are also members of the aero clubs on here? The social part is also an important one for me.

I hope to meet you all in the Yarra Valley sometime!

Thimo

• Like 2

Welcome Thimo,. . . . . .I used to fly from Both of those places when I lived in Vermont and Boronia, . . . but I've been in England now for a very long time and the people will have changed ! ! !

There's bound to be some "Fleigenmeisters" on this forum who know Lilydale and Coldstream. Hope you do well with your flight training, keep us posted with your progress !

Phil

• Like 1

Hello everybody!My name is Thimo and i'm 26 years. Last year I moved from the Netherlands to Australia and I'm now living in Lilydale. Back in the Netherlands I did an aviation operations study and have worked for KLM Load Control for the last 4 years. I'm a big aviation enthusiast and have flown a lot of different aircraft types as a passenger but now its time to start flying myself and I would like to start flight training soon. At the moment I'm looking to fly either at Lilydale or at Coldstream to get my lessons. Any advice or experiences are welcome. Maybe there are also members of the aero clubs on here? The social part is also an important one for me.

I hope to meet you all in the Yarra Valley sometime!

Thimo

Best of luck! Have you booked in for your trial instructional flight yet?

Thanks for the welcome!

I have dicided to go with Yarra Vally flight traning at Coldstream. Yesterday i had my first lesson in the Cessna 152. It was a bit overwelming at the start but once we where up there it went all good. Loved it. The start is there! Next sunday i have my next lesson! Very excited:)

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome!I have dicided to go with Yarra Vally flight traning at Coldstream. Yesterday i had my first lesson in the Cessna 152. It was a bit overwelming at the start but once we where up there it went all good. Loved it. The start is there! Next sunday i have my next lesson! Very excited:)

Well done, the 152 looks like a great aircraft to learn in. Cant wait to hear more!

• Agree 1