Zuccoli Fiat for sale

Lynette Zuccoli has managed to keep Aerotec going and providing extremely good service to the aviation community in sometimes difficult circumstances following Guido's death. Guido was one of the true good guys of the Warbirds movement - (I've had some dealings with both great and less-than-great people in that milieu who engage in practices up to and including attempted smuggling of historic aircraft out of the country) and Lynnette and her daughter and team remain as the sort of people one would always HOPE to be dealing with on any aviation maintenance matter.

I would hope that Lynette doesn't 'take a haircut' on the aircraft, but receives a fair and reasonable price for it. I am very sure that she will not represent the aircraft as anything but what it is, and the ad for it specifically states this:

Notes:

Aircraft was last flown in 2009 due to corrosion being discovered in the outer, lower Port spar cap during Annual Inspection. The aircraft was grounded, engine inhibited, and the aircraft stored in the Owner's climate controlled hangar. A new set of wing spars (8) have been manufactured by Madlener of Germany and are supplied with the aircraft.

The world is full of people who delight in being 'winners' on 'the deal': Lynette is not of that ilk. She deserves decent recompense for the care and attention that is obvious from the photos in the ad. - and recognition of her honesty and support of the aviating community generally.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ozzie

Oscar

Your comments are spot on hope she gets a good price for this rare bird. Seen many grubs in this industry try to take advantage of a situation to get a 'good deal' at someones expense or unfortunate position.

• 1 month later...