More on the Echuca Flyin

Admin

There are 3 trophies for the Echuca Flyin - the same type as we had for Camden Haven which are the special modern glass ones. they are for:

1. Best presented aircraft

2. Furthest travelled to the flyin

3. Best spot landing

For the Poker run the prize is a copy of Aviation Monopoly and the 2nd prize is a copy of the book Aviation Terms Dictionary. The Aviation Monopoly edition is a collectors one as they are no longer available and when they stopped them about 4 months ago I bought up every single last copy in Australia so this is a very special prize.

All forum members that attend the flyin will when they register there get a rec flying name tag with their forum user name on it so we can put a face to a name.

Also, the RAAus Victorian Board Member Jenny Taberner will be giving a special presentation on human factors at the dinner on the Saturday Evening. jenny has written books on this subject so with us all having to do a Human factors course soon to keep our Pilot Certificate this will be something a presentation really worth seeing.

And and and, I can't say for sure just yet but we hope to have a very special guest at the dinner that will keep you spell bound talking about his experiences that we would all love to do - hopefully I can say more when it is confirmed ;)

This flyin is looking like a special event of not just to get together and have some relaxing fun times but an event that will be remembered and talked about.

Oh and Ross - please note that we ARE going to have a fire in the evenings to sit around, have a drink and talk xxxx as we aviators do tend to do at times (for those that didn't attend Camden Haven, Ross was our resident pyromaniac there)

Oh and Ross - please note that we ARE going to have a fire in the evenings to sit around, have a drink and talk xxxx as we aviators do tend to do at times (for those that didn't attend Camden Haven, Ross was our resident pyromaniac there)

So noted Ian.

Just make sure there's lots of wood ready, and I'll make sure it burns gloriously and safely.

The hardest task I had at Camden Haven was resisting the urge to light this little baby. [ATTACH]4117.vB[/ATTACH]

thelog.jpg.36e822ea605aa4769d7f7a9453d6ece6.jpg

YEAH!!!!! Bring on the pyro's!!!!!

Have any of you guys ever noticed how no two houses burn the same?????;)

Come to think of it I have not burnt me one of them aeroplane things yet!!!!:ah_oh:

Guess thats got to be an advantage of metal planes, bet they don't burn as well as those plastic things!!!!!!:devil::devil::devil: