Just Landed

Aerochute Kev

Hi,

Just found this website from Pacific Flier. Great site.

After about 20 years of dreaming and lack of time and finance i have finally begun the dream to fly. I have purchased a new aerochute (which should arrive in about another week) and have clocked up 14 hours with my instructor. (i still can't believe he sits on the ground and watches whilst i have his aircraft?)

I live on our farm near Gingin, north of Perth and will mostly fly from here. Unfortunately I have to share the airspace with the RAAF who have it Mon-Fri so can only fly weekends.

If anyone is flying north of Gingin and sees a yellow/blue canopy aerochute, and the pilot has a giant grin on his face, it could be me.

Cheers,

Kevin

Welcome Kev

I regularly fly North of Gin Gin, but doubt I will see you. my Gin Gin is in Qld, and the politically correct have not been able to get it's name changed yet.

Hi Yenn

Years ago we lived on a farm 20 miles downstream from Narromine on the Macquarie River near Gin Gin. Gin Gin was a Macquarie river bridge crossing the river on the road from Trangie heading North and was another five to ten miles or so further downstream from where we lived.

Regards

Welcome Kevin,

If you get only a fraction of the pleasure I get from this site, you'll be more than happy, but be warned, its very addictive. I'll be in Perth on holiday in about three weeks time, so if I see a chute flying around with someone with a grin from ear to ear, I'll assume it's you. Look forward to hearing more from you, about the exploits in your new toy.