Need Pics of Early Lightwings

cazza

Hi all,

Am searching for pics of any lightwings from the 1980s for articles in RA-Aus mag.

Can anyone help? Have already rung Lightwing in Ballina, but their photos all need to be scanned.

Thanks if you have one I can use.

Cazza

• 3 weeks later...

I have Australian Aviation magazines dating back to the first copy, I believe in the mid eighties they ran a section on Ultralights, I could search through them for you if you like, interestingly I found a flight-test on a Chinook in one of them!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the offer, but the pics have to be digital. Scanning doesn't seem to produce publishable quality. Would love to see your collection of magazines. I am sure there are articles that would be great for RA-Aus historical collection.

Cazza

• 7 years later...
Thanks for the offer, but the pics have to be digital. Scanning doesn't seem to produce publishable quality. Would love to see your collection of magazines. I am sure there are articles that would be great for RA-Aus historical collection.Cazza

In case you didn't know digital pics were invented well after the eighties so any digital pictures from then will have to be scanned.