Silly Aviation Pictures

boleropilot

youse guys n gals might want to slip over to the silly aviation pix - ah what the hell, I'll post them here too - my Drifter modifications are in response to a female friend who stated she would not fly in my Drifter because it was too 'basic"

she complained that it would be hard to get into, and that when she flies quaintarse she has a entertainment unit on the headrest in front of her - but she did mention it was a pain not being able to use her phone mid flight - ha!  fixed that didn't I....

can't wait to hear what Kiwi thinks of my modifications...

1064480705_inflightentertain.thumb.jpg.76b704d882f319c57bf2e29f2cd86aaa.jpg

soundbar.thumb.jpg.85369506ebbeafed34d0f6c3ada8d480.jpg

981811112_phoneantenna.thumb.jpg.ff71fd249784c2ddce9ea7398088f52a.jpg

776432224_easyentrysteps.thumb.jpg.e22a432bf833e287aeefd2f15c968647.jpg

Humour? Ooooh, I thought it was a good idea!

By the way, Frank, have you got that passenger enhancement yet?

thank god, I thought no one was reading my posts....and yeah Pete, I reckon it's a great idea, not sure it will affect the aerodynamics of the Drifter but...

considering the Drifter has the aerodynamic properties of a brick with a spare tractor tyre attached, probably not much?

btw, do you think that cable ties for the easy entry system will be OK?

BP

The wide screen in-flight entertainment enhancement. You wouldn't want your passenger to get bored would you?

PS,

BP, I hope you have a safe storage for the remote control. It could end badly if your passenger drops it.

As for the aerodynamics, that screen is just like a big vortex generator. Scaled up to work at "drifter speed". Might make the drifter even easier to land short?

The wide screen in-flight entertainment enhancement. You wouldn't want your passenger to get bored would you?

My passengers don`t get a chance to get bored!!!...... 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif .......LOL.

• Like 1