Has anyone heard about “Wingbugs”

I’ve just been reading about ‘Wingbugs’ and they sound like an excellent idea. I can’t find any reviews on them though.  A few of my instruments are showing their age (compass, ASI, stall warning), and thought this might make a good accurate second six pack set.

If anyone has used it I would love to know how good it is, would you go that way again, and any other thoughts. Here’s the link if anyone hasn’t seen them before. www.wingbug,com thanks

I would just make sure my ASI was in good order, and that you can fly safely without reference to it (attitude, wind noise). The wingbug seems like a nuisance: expense, drag, needing to open an app - in a semi emergency when you should be flying by attitude - to use it, struggling to read the ASI on the app, replacing the battery every 12 hours. REPLACING THE BATTERY EVERY 12 HOURS. 

Disclaimer: I have a massive 134 hrs. 

• Like 1

APenNameAndThatA thanks, was hoping to get one or two others thoughts. Sometimes what sounds great when you first read about it doesn’t look so good after you get a few other opinions.  Cheers