Rotax 2 stroke tooling

I'm trying to get my hands on a flywheel puller kit for a rotax 532. I think it's the same kit used for a 503 and 447. They seem a bit over priced new and was hoping there might be a second hand one getting around not being used. Otherwise tips on removing the flywheel without this tool would be a big help too.

A generic 3 bolt slot puller will work. I fabricated one a long time ago from 12mm plate with an M14 forcing bolt. Be careful not to screw the three M8 bolts to far into the flywheel or coil damage will result.  

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

1 minute ago, Thruster88 said:

A generic 3 bolt slot puller will work. I fabricated one a long time ago from 12mm plate with an M14 forcing bolt. Be careful not to screw the three M8 bolts to far into the flywheel or coil damage will result.  

Excellent.  Thanks for the info. 

Not a lot to making one glen. Buy a good fine threaded (all along to the head) bolt and nut. Weld ( or braze) the nut into a short   external threaded  collar  that matches the flywheel. FINE thread is essential. for the force needed.  Nev

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

10 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Not a lot to making one glen. Buy a good fine threaded (all along to the head) bolt and nut. Weld ( or braze) the nut into a short   external threaded  collar  that matches the flywheel. FINE thread is essential. for the force needed.  Nev

Grade 8 better and never stainless steel.

• Like 2