F-16 Pilot.

Chucky

The C-130 was lumbering along when a cocky F-16 flashed by. The jet jockey decided to show off.

The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, "Watch this!" and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb. He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier. The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that?

The C-130 pilot said, "That was impressive, but watch this!" The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said: "What did you think of that?" Puzzled, the F-16 pilot asked, "What the heck did you do?" The C-130 pilot chuckled. "I stood up, stretched my legs, walked to the back, went to the bathroom, then got a cup of coffee and a donut."

That is so what my father would say, I fly weightshift trikes and he is a Qantas Captain. His famous line is "Real planes have four engines, 6 toilets, weigh a hundred tonnes and has a Hostie to bring you coffee. lol:laugh:

Back in my days with 47Sqdn Beverleys, the whole crew, plus 2 of us ground crew, went into the empty cargo hold and played football whilst we lumbered across the North Sea en route to Germany. Them old planes were big and ugly enough for all others to see, and steer clear away from them, but I loved them.