Where do Red haired babies come from?

nomadpete

WHERE DO RED-HEADED BABIES COME FROM?

After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the Obstetrician. 'Doctor,' the man said, 'I don't mind telling you, but I'm very upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine!!'

'Nonsense,' the doctor said...'Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool.'

'It isn't possible,' the man insisted. 'This can't be, our families on both sides had jet-black hairfor generations.'

"Well, said the doctor, let me ask you this.

How often do you have sex???" The man seemed a bit ashamed..'I've been working veryhard for the past year. We only made love once

or

twice every few months.'

'Well, there you have it!' The doctor said confidently....

"It's Rust."

WHERE DO RED-HEADED BABIES COME FROM?After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the Obstetrician. 'Doctor,' the man said, 'I don't mind telling you, but I'm very upset because my daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine!!'

'Nonsense,' the doctor said...'Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool.'

'It isn't possible,' the man insisted. 'This can't be, our families on both sides had jet-black hairfor generations.'

"Well, said the doctor, let me ask you this.

How often do you have sex???"The man seemed a bit ashamed..'I've been working veryhard for the past year. We only made love once

or

twice every few months.'

'Well, there you have it!' The doctor said confidently....

"It's Rust."

WD40 will fix it 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif