**********FFgod1000's First Solo in the Jabiru lsa!! :P As Pilot on command********

winsor68

• Congrats FFgod1000...

Hey hey hey... Hold on guys!!!

I found this video on Youtube... I just posted it from there.. I guess I should have explained better....

Again Congrats FFgod...

Sorry guys... My first solo is a little way off yet... It would be nice to have such a nice video of it...

that is awesome Winsor! watching that has got me all excited and nervous! i am about to do my first solo... am ready to go just waiting for the CFI to be available to give me the go ahead. so will hopefully happen next weekend! its so great that you have captured your first solo on camera too! i will try to do the same! well done!

Rach

Fantastic Windsor,

A feeling that is very hard to explain when you solo the first time! I wish I had taped my mine! You better shout Donna A few drinks or dinner or something it is a memory to cherish. Not long now and there will be no stopping you.

WELL DONE!!!

Monty

Hey hey hey... Hold on guys!!!

I found this video on Youtube... I just posted it from there.. I guess I should have explained better....

Again Congrats FFgod...

Sorry guys... My first solo is a little way off yet... It would be nice to have such a nice video of it...

Hey hey hey... Hold on guys!!! I found this video on Youtube... I just posted it from there.. I guess I should have explained better....

Again Congrats FFgod...

Hahahaha that's funny win,

I'll bet you feel embarrassed about it. No harm done - just copy and paste the accolades you have received and trot them out (post back on this site) when you do go solo.

All the best

Pud

Congratulations mate, I wish I had had someone to video my first solo

It is a flight you will never forget

Everyone can tell you about their first solo, so enjoy and celebrate

Ah - I thought so!

Looks like it's at George Town in Tassie, and the instructor bears more than a passing resemblance to Eugene from RA-Aus.

But well done to FFgod!

Fantastic Windsor, A feeling that is very hard to explain when you solo the first time! I wish I had taped my mine! You better shout Donna A few drinks or dinner or something it is a memory to cherish. Not long now and there will be no stopping you.

WELL DONE!!!

Monty

Congrats FFgod1000's, Every thing I said above to Windsor68!! Don't forget to get Donna something for her brilliant work.

And Windsor thanks for setting it straight. We will wait with anticipation for your first solo. I am sure it wont be too far away!!

Monty

• 3 weeks later...

Jabiru lsa

Well I just seen this on google that led me to hear bout that my video is accesible to other websites oops :P. Oh Well I'm the one in the video lol. And I've been meaning to upload my other solo video I did the other Day. Had carbi ice on last landing so I aborted take off lol. Anyways when Its uploaded I'll post a link if you guys are interested??:big_grin:

And reply to Eugene. He's my flying instructor and finally let me go solo when I'd been getting psyced up for it for ages no better feeling than being let go and knowing you can do it all by youself!

Hi Donna, and welcome to the forums 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.

You'll find a great bunch of people here, from those with vast experience to newcomers at the same stage as you, so there's always someone who can help out with advice.

It was a great video, we look forward to seeing more!

Cheers

Thanks, I'm always looking forward to meeting new pilots and getting advice from their point of view. The new video upload is at about 48% will post link when its done. And hope all goes well for those who havent gone solo yet. :rotary: