Hello

Guest Expat87

Guest Expat87

Hi 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif,

Just joined this form. I'm from the UK but working in Karratha, Western Australia at the moment where I'm also training towards a PPL. Moving down to Perth in a few weeks so will be looking for a new flight school to continue my training.

I've been flying a Cessna 172 and would be interested to hear from anyone else who has experience of Perth flying schools :thumb_up:

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Expat87.

I can't help you with flying schools in Perth, as i'm in Sydney, but i'm sure others in the area can point you in the right direction.

I'm an expat too, of over thirty years, and I bet you love seeing more blue skies.

Keep us posted as to how youre going.

Regards

Planey

Hi 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif,I've been flying a Cessna 172 and would be interested to heard from anyone else who has experience of Perth flying schools :thumb_up:

Try the aero club (RACWA) at Jandakot. They use 152's and 172's mostly. There are one or two other schools along the strip down there, but I don't know much about them.

rgmwa

Guest Expat87

Cheers guys,

Booked in for a few lessons with one of the flying schools at Jandakot. Should be interesting flying in busy, controlled airspace after doing all my training so far in Karratha!

Hello Expat 87, I did all my flying training down in perth, i have lived in Karratha for the last 5 years, i have been flying ESQ around up north here, but if you give me a call on 0458124745, i can let you know what school in the Perth area i find the best. Every time i travel south i drop in and book some hours up on there many aircraft. Great atmosphere and great staff.

Guest Expat87

Cheers NWpilot, I'll give you a call to get some info about Perth.

I was out in ESQ yesterday. The new engine makes the circuits alot quicker!