Oshkosh air traffic control recording

With oshkosh coming up very soon, i thought i might post a recording of the Inbound approach controller at Oshkosh as aircraft arrive! nothing like having up to 90 aircraft arriving at a time!

just listen to the numbers of types arriving, yet in OZ we seam to be unable to handle a cessna, a Stol aircraft and a RPT aircraft without the world ending..

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest ozzie

amazing how the controlers actually know all the different types.

i have some video of a mass formation of Nang Changs landing, one every three to five seconds touching down.

Thanks ultralights, that was great, he sounded realy on the ball, with a/c types, and had a calming influence.It must be nervous flying in there, with so many a/c converging.Its amazing how much time was saved with him doing 98 percent of the talking.Thanks

reminded me of an airshow I flew into at Amberley in the mid 1980s, we had to fly via flinders peak and radio in turn with instructions to land from the tower only difference being that we had to reply on the radio...great fun at the time and the departure was just as interesting...