Hello - Specially to all Aeroprakt Foxbat A22LS owners

jmodista

After being a radio controlled Aeromodeller for 35+ years I have recently purchased a new Foxbat and took delivery in May 2010. I have my RA pilot Certificate and intend to do the navigation endorsement as the weather improves.

I have a property at FINNIS in South Australia with my own airstrip. It is approx 6nm from Goolwa (YGWA) airport.

Completed my RA pilot Certificate at Recreational Pilots Academy near Murray Bridge SA between Jan and May 2010 in LSA Jabiru's.

I enjoy flying the Foxbat around the Murray Mouth and South coast of SA.

Interested in all aspects if Aviation and remain a keen aeromodeller.

Welcome along!

My family - husband and 2 sons - have been into aeromodelling for years at the Maryborough Qld club. The eldest lad builds and repairs models, the youngest works at a mine and has squillions to spend on jets and compete overseas. I married into the family about 2 years ago and despite 15 years flying the full scale things I have not been brave enough to try breaking their R/Cs.

I have yet to try a Foxbat but would love to one day. Keep us up to date, and don't be afraid to ask anything.

Sue 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

• 10 months later...
After being a radio controlled Aeromodeller for 35+ years I have recently purchased a new Foxbat and took delivery in May 2010. I have my RA pilot Certificate and intend to do the navigation endorsement as the weather improves.I have a property at FINNIS in South Australia with my own airstrip. It is approx 6nm from Goolwa (YGWA) airport.

Completed my RA pilot Certificate at Recreational Pilots Academy near Murray Bridge SA between Jan and May 2010 in LSA Jabiru's.

Hi jmodista, did you ever get that flying machine airborne? Do you have any pictures to share?

Guest SAJabiruflyer
After being a radio controlled Aeromodeller for 35+ years I have recently purchased a new Foxbat and took delivery in May 2010. I have my RA pilot Certificate and intend to do the navigation endorsement as the weather improves.I have a property at FINNIS in South Australia with my own airstrip. It is approx 6nm from Goolwa (YGWA) airport.

Welcome aboard!. I have probably flown over your strip during my training, and I think my neighbour Adrian had a look at your Foxbat, he is a modeller too. That's great you have your own strip there, well done.

Welcome jmodista to the Rec Flyers Forum-discussion-pages. Great to hear that you have scaled up after all these years! No doubt you will have a real depth of knowledge about design and aeronautical engineering.

NB: From a many years sailor and now an aviator I must say that word aeronautical has a certain ring to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jmodista,