Merry Xmas to all

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

Seasons Greetings and MerryXmas to all my forum friends.

Thank you all for the spirited discussion, continued friendships, valuable information, and for the chance to contribute.

Thank you Ian, Corrine and family, for continuing to maintain this site.

May you all, and your families, have a safe enjoyable Xmas. May you all enjoy prosperity, blue skys, full fuel tanks, and good health into the New Year.......Maj, and Family...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest JRMobile

Can I add my chrissy greetings to all on these forums. and a special thank you to the crew at the "never ending story" You have kept me entertained thru 2010.

Cheers

John

and a merry xmas to you too Maj. Thanks for all your contributions throughout the year and your advice, wit and humour.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday (if they get one) and finds some time to spend with family and friends.

A big thankyou to Ian for all your hard work in providing this little place away from our relevant airports/strips, so we can continue talking about the stuff we love doing. Given the crappy weather of late, it's always great to know when it's blowing 30 knots, cloud is on the ground and it's pouring rain, I can jump into this online hangar and get my aviation fix.

Be safe everyone!

:big_grin:

And a ditto from me, Merry Christmas to all all you who brighten up those over long gaps between real aviating.

Cheers Carl

A little thought to leave you with; is Santa always so merry because only he knows where all the bad girls live?

Merry Christmas Everyone

A very Merry Christmas & Safe New Year everyone.

Maj, maybe Santa will bring you some floats for your plane :big_grin: to help keep you out of those big puddles up there

Cheers

H

Here's to a merry one. Hope everyone is on the good list. Have a safe New Year. 2011 is going to be an interesting year me thinks.

Ozzie

Wish you all a great Christmas and an even greater New Year. Especially to Ian and Family for giving us such a wonderful place to share our experiences.

We are having a wet one up here, the Dawson River is expected to peak tomorrow (friday) at 13.5mtr.

thats 1.5mtr. over major flood height, a lot of sand-bagging going on in town at present, we can't get there as we are cut off by the water too. Black soil here so cannot move till it dries out a bit.

Cheers Davo

May we add our MERRY CHRISTMAS & A SAFE HEALTHIER & maybe a bit drier NEW YEAR to all who participate on the forums. A special merry Christmas to Ian, Corine & family & our heartfelt thanks for the wonderful effort put in to keep this great aviator site going. Kind regards to you all John & Sue

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you to all the members here for your wisdom and humour over the past year. And a special thanks to three members - JG3, Ahlocks and Tomo - who all took me for a fly this year and helped motivate me to start on the learning to fly journey!

Peter

Bit Late

I know its a bit late but hey..

MERRY CHRISTMAS 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif and have an AWESOME New Year

Stay safe, have fun and remember your loved ones at this time....

Bec, Stan and Meg 018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif