Airbag ejector seat.

Guest ozzie

This goes to show how potentially dangerous airbags can be if treated without thinking. I hate seeing people in the passenger seat with their feet on the dash of a car equipped with an airbag. If anything causes the airbag to deploy, the person's knees will most likely impact with their face. Not a good outcome. Airbags do use an explosive charge and this video demonstrates just how much energy is released. A reminder that all safety gear should be used correctly, lest it becomes another potential hazard.

Mathew

Guest Andys@coffs
And to get the water wetter!!What an idiot

For quite a moment there I thought that they were all laughing while he was dead....The one that went and got himu up must have thought the same thing...... The worst thing about this is that at the end when youtube suggests more videos its clear that this idiot isnt alone in the world there are many others that were desperate to try the same thing, where the best outcome was only severe pain ....

Andy

Mathew you are so right. In my VRA role I have attended a hundred accidents or more, including heaps of fatals; the feet on the dash outcome is always sad. Recovering the deceased is not a happy task, but you can't tell people...

• 2 weeks later...