Hi everyone

zodiac3813

Just a quick hello, intro and thanks to Ian for the welcome.....I (with my wife Angie) fly a plans-built highly modified Zodiac 601 taildragger (410 hours since completion). We,ve crossed Bass Strait 8 times, and going again for Avalon Airshow next month. Hope to catch up with some of you there. Cheers, Jim. 018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif

Hi Jim Welcome to the forum Hope you will have many hours of fun and imformation here, I too, hope to be at Avolon on the Flyshare stand,come and say hello Quite a few of us from the hunter valley are flying down to Tassie after Narromine, We might catch up with you. Happy flying Mike

Hi Jim Welcome to the forum Hope you will have many hours of fun and imformation here, I too, hope to be at Avolon on the Flyshare stand,come and say hello Quite a few of us from the hunter valley are flying down to Tassie after Narromine, We might catch up with you. Happy flying Mike

Thanks, we'll definitely catch up with you at Avalon (as long as the weather allows us to get there...) and look forward to seeing you in Tassie. What type of aircraft?

Hi Jim, Hope you make it to Avalon ,Regarding the aircrafts .I learly on a Gazelle and a Jabiru 160 Im nearly finished building an AT3 and I have access to a Storch with floats. If the AT3 is ready for Tassie then I hope to take it Regards Mike