Savannah for sale

Yenn

We lost a member here last year, and I am now told that the plane he built is for sale.

It is a Savannah VG, with 100hp Rotax 912, Warp drive prop, all aluminium alodined and etch primed. It has the standard instrumentation, plus a Garmin 296. Totl time engine and airframe is 53 hours.

I saw this plane under construction and also flying and it is good. Location Calliope, near Gladstone Qld.

If you are interested call Greg "Gundy" on 0414536063.

The price is around $59000 and as for photos you can pm me with your email address and I email them to you as I got no idea how to post them. I have put 40 hours on this plane and it flies very well. It's a very good price for a great plane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations Rocket. Welcome to the growing family of Savannahs they are taking over aviation haha. Good on ya

G'day Gordo, was supposed to head up to Gladstone this week and fly it back, but we have had a few people leave at work so have had to put it back to next month, so I am hoping to have it here mid July. Then the fun begins!!! :big_grin: I will keep you posted and we can organise a meeting sometime. Rod.

• 7 months later...
G'day Gordo, was supposed to head up to Gladstone this week and fly it back, but we have had a few people leave at work so have had to put it back to next month, so I am hoping to have it here mid July. Then the fun begins!!! :big_grin: I will keep you posted and we can organise a meeting sometime. Rod.

Any pictures of your Sav flying, rocket?