UPDATE ON OLD STATION FLY-IN

DAVID SEE

Hi Folks

I was speaking with Leonie Creed on Sunday night and she asked if I could let as many as possible, (who are coming to Old Station) know that she has lost most of the details for accommodation, and if you could please contact the Creed family to see if you still have accommodation there. Leonie is concerned that she has lost contacts and wasn't able to notify as to yes or no for a bed.

If you don't still have the poster on the weekend, the contacts are....

For Leonie Creed its best to email as she is often out of the house and mobile reception isn't very good there [email protected]

0438 346563 ...............this for accommodation. Leonie Creed

[email protected]

0408 346536.................this for aircraft enquiries. Ron Creed

See you there for the weekend of 28/29 May, not far away now:smile:

Hope this dosen't cause any problems for you.

Cheers Davo.

Secretary C.D.F.G.inc.

• 2 weeks later...

It is getting close, so we are looking forward to seeing as many as possible fly in. There is a load of tucker on hand, being cooked by the Lions, so nobody should go hungry. The last couple of nights here have been cold, so pack some warm gear for the evening.

Guest Maj Millard

Thanks for the updates guys, I know Ian and Julie Wells will be there in their new savannah "Cab Sav" and I'm doing my best to get there in the Lightwing, althought I'll probabily have to leave early Sat morn due my older brothers 70th birthday party Sat night. I'm hoping to arrive fri morning, and at least have a beer or two Friday night.........thanks for the contact #s also..............................Maj...